Friday, January 1, 2010

Deadwool Crusader - MFW 2010



For my first clothing blog post of the Menswear Fashion Week 2010, I'm featuring Deadwool's brand new Crusader outfit. This outfit includes many options. Here, I am wearing the collar and neck armour option, but you also get the choice of a cape, collar on it's own, helmet and hood. The gloves, boots and belts are also included, and there's even a shield to complete the whole look. All of these prims have been sculpted masterfully by Masa Plympton. Welcome to the MFW Masa!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting many thanks, I presume your readers would likely want more reviews along these lines continue the great effort.Urban Styles

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete